The Department of Home Affairs has stated the fees for most visas will get an increase of 5.4% starting 1 st July 2019.
The new visa application charges are listed below:
- Student visas increased from $575 to $620
- Graduate Temporary visa (Subclass 485) increased from $1,535 to $1650
- General Skilled Migration visas increased from $3,755 to $4,045
- Partner visas increased from $7,160 to $7,715
- Significant Investor visa increased from $7,310 to $7,880
However, not all visas are affected by this change. The fees for the Subclass 600 Visitor visa and 143 Contributory parent visa will remain the same.
Our Registered Migration Agents can help you with all your visa enquires and help you to lodge your application. You can fill in the initial assessment form on our website to speak to our agents.