Do you plan visit and mix it up with some work and travel across Australia?

The Working Holiday visa (WHV) is one of the most popular ways for 18-30 year olds to experience Australia for up to 24 months. The WHV affords travellers the ability to work in order to supplement their holiday travels but there are certain requirements and restrictions to be eligible for the visa.

If you’re confused about which travel visa you need or you’re interested in applying for a second Working Holiday visa, we can help. And in the event that you’ve overstayed your visa, we can help you work through your options.

Working Traveller Visa categories:

  • Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
  • Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)

Address: Level 9, 84 Pitt St, Sydney 2000, NSW
Phone: +61 2 9191 5580
Mobile: 0401 052 241

 I agree to receive news and updates from Valet Migration.

Follow us on: