Are you a new or existing business looking to set up here? Or are you interested in the opportunity to invest in Australia?
It’s no secret that globally, Australia has some of the best credentials for doing business – economic resilience and growth potential, political stability, investment in research and development, and leaders in innovation with great people and great working conditions for employees.
Australia offers you the platform to allow your business to flourish. Valet Migration gives you the knowledge, guidance and support to make your business happen.
Temporary Visa categories:
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188): This is a four year provisional visa available to business owners and investors.
- Significant Investor visa (subclass 188): This is a four year provisional visa for people willing to make a $5 million investment in Australia.
- Investment Retirement visa (subclass 405): This visa is applicable for individuals over 55 years of age coming from overseas. Investor retirement is considered for self-funded retirees with no dependents (excluding a partner) who want to live in Australia in their retirement years. This visa will not lead to gaining Australian Permanent Residency.
Residence Visa categories:
- Business Talent (Migrant) visa: Business Talent (Migrant) visas are granted to people with an overall successful business or employment history, either as a business owner or an individual with Venture Capital funding in Australia. There is no need to apply for a Provisional visa before applying for this Permanent visa.
- Business Innovation and Investment (Residence) visa (subclass 888): This is the permanent stage of the Provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188). It requires applicants to have established business operations in Australia or to have maintained an investment in bonds.
Address: Level 9, 84 Pitt St, Sydney 2000, NSW
Phone: +61 2 9191 5580
Mobile: 0401 052 241