When business moves their people internationally, the process needs to be dealt with quickly and simply.  Business also needs their people to be treated with support and understanding, and be prepared to experience their new life in Australia on arrival.

Our services are focussed on advising the best choice of visa for your purpose, gaining visa approval and making you and your people feel supported, informed and ready to go. We do this by working with integrity, understanding and care, and by utilising the highest standards of professional migration legal knowledge and experience.

So whether you need to make internal transfers happen or need new skilled workers from overseas, we’re ready with the best advice and service to achieve the right visa outcomes for your business.

Employer Sponsored Visa

  • Temporary Work visa (subclass 457): This visa allows skilled international workers to travel to Australia and work for an approved business for a period between three (3) months to four (4) years in occupations that are listed in the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL). A business will be able to sponsor someone for this visa if they cannot find an Australian citizen or permanent resident to fill the skilled position at their workplace. Employers may be either Australian businesses or overseas businesses.
  • Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186): The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) results in a permanent visa for the sponsored employee. It is a common way for 457 visa holders to qualify for permanent residence, but has a higher skill level than the 457 visa.

Address: Level 9, 84 Pitt St, Sydney 2000, NSW
Phone: +61 2 9191 5580
Mobile: 0401 052 241

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

Follow us on: